Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 2 - New Shoes

So Justin and I still have our Rookie Parent moments.  Yesterday was another one.  I decided to stop at Stride Rite and get Parker's feet measured since it has been almost 4 months since we bought his shoes.  Turns out he's been more than ready to go up a new shoe size... which would explain the rather damaged toe nails he's had the last few weeks :(  Whoops.  Apparently Stride Rite insoles can be removed and have a wear line so you know when your child's foot is getting mashed.  I must have missed that chapter in the parenting books.  



 This picture explains my active little boy.  He doesn't sit down to play with a toy.  No no.  He squats so that he can race off to the next activity quickly.  Such energy.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

I had no idea Stride Rite had those either! I've had it easy here (sort of)- no shoes in the house during the winter and boots outside, so one pair of tennis shoes a year has worked as long as I time the new pair in the right size to arrive when the snow is gone! I bought a book to learn to use my camera better...getting rid of this swine colored wallpaper as my backdrop will help immensely!