Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan 5 - Daddy Got A Gun

For a year we've talked about getting a gun.  The problem was Justin and I disagreed on what type of gun to get (how many couples can say that!).  For Christmas several relatives got together and gifted Justin was a shotgun.  My dad got up at 3am on Black Friday to drive an hour away and get the gun (and yes, the sale really was worth getting up that early).  The only problem was: How do we get the gun up here?  

One of my friends just drove down to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl so she and her friends stopped by my parent's house and picked up the gun (along with all sorts of hunting gear) + my mom sent me a King Cake!  Talk about a Southern style care package!


Parker immediately wanted to grab the gun.  My son and my husband may not have been born in the South... but I'm doing my best to turn them in Southern Boys.  

0 comments: