Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 29th - Reaction or Not

I need to catch up on this blog with pictures of our trip to Colorado... but this is what my day looked like yesterday and why I haven't had time to do laundry much less blog.


(Click on the pictures for a close up view.)



Parker was so sick on Sunday and pale... so I was quite relieve to see the color had returned to his face when he woke yesterday... until I realized he had "color" all over!  We rushed to the doctor's office who thinks this is a reaction to the antibiotics he was on but I'm starting to lean more towards Roseola especially with the extremely high fevers he was running Friday- Sunday.  Yesterday morning he woke up with a 102 fever but a few hours later it was gone and the rash appeared.  My poor kiddo.  He was soooo cranky yesterday!  Praying for a better day today.

0 comments: