Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Photos

I don't consider myself a sentimental person... but compared to my husband, I'm big time sentimental.  I have no problem "purging" earthly possessions from our house (a skill that gets refined more with each military move) BUT the one thing that is important to me is photos.  I enjoy looking back at photos and remember that day.  Honestly, if it weren't for me taking photos, there would be almost no pictures taken (I'm sure most wives out there are saying AMEN!).  

A few years ago we bought a nice camera with the intention of no longer needing to go to a studio... little did I know how a active baby would change things.  Parker is at the stage where he is ALL OVER the place.  He is so curious and easily distracted.... using the tripod to take our own family picture isn't feasible.  SO... on Baby Boy's 6 month birthday we went to have family pictures taken.  Looking at a picture of our family reminds me of how truly blessed I am.



My 6 month old Baby.  I can't believe 6 months have already passed! 

Whew!  Getting your picture taken is exhausting...

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

You guys look great!!! His hair has gotten lighter!