Monday, September 26, 2011

7 Months & 8 Months

I confess, I've been awful at keeping this blog updated.  The last few months have been very busy but here is a brief photo recap of the last few months...


I got this splash mat from One Step Ahead... and it was PERFECT for Baby Boy this summer!  He could sit and splash in the water, grab and the streams of water and enjoy the one of the best parts of summer... pooltime! 


 With Parker's mobility came the fun of discovering the laptop power cord.  Since we have a MacBook, the power plug is magnetic which made for an easy toy.  On this particular day he grabbed the cord and was across the room before I realized he had it!

I absolutely LOVED the upside down paci look.  Total cuteness! 

Expressing his displeasure at the enforcement of boundaries.   

Enjoying a summer evening on the Boardwalk...

0 comments: